Good Cable Management vs. Bad Cable Management
Why is good cable management so important? Take a look at our infographic to see for yourself! Good cable management can save you time, money, and frustrations all while improving system performance!
Benefits of Good Cable Management
- TIME. Save time when moving or replacing cables, and during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- COOLER PERFORMANCE. Enhanced cooler performance, since airflow is not blocked by congested or poorly placed cables.
- SAFETY. Reduced workplace hazards and liabilities - Safety first!
- SIGNAL. Reduced signal interference, resulting in enhanced speed and system performance!
- MONEY. Save money by extending the life of your cables and protecting them from damage.
Problems with Bad Cable Management
- TIME. Waste time trying to find and identify cables during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- COOLER PERFORMANCE. Cable congestion causes airflow blockage and restriction, resulting in poor cooler performance.
- SAFETY. Increased fire and tripping hazards in the workplace.
- SIGNAL. Increased signal interference and crosstalk, resulting in reduced system performance.
- MONEY. Cables need to be replaced more often due to breakage and damage, costing you more money in the long run.